Driving Lesson Prices
|1 Hour Lesson||£24.00|
|2 Hour Lesson||£44.00||£ 4.00|
|3 Hour Lesson||£62.00||£10.00|
|10 Hours Block||£210.00||£30.00|
Further Courses Price Guide
|24 Hour Halfway Course.||£508.00|
|12 Hour Test Booster Course.||£254.00|
|6 Hour Pass Plus Course.||£150.00|
|3 Hour Motorway Course.||£80.00|
|1 Hour Refresher Course.||£24.00|
|B+E Trailer Training Courses Coming Soon.|
|Rewards for recommendations are also available!|
Ways To Pay
Visibility Driving Tuition accepts payment by Cash or Cheque payable to: JAMES CLARKSON on your first lesson and a receipt will be given upon request. Thank you.
Terms and Conditions
- The instructor will behave in a professional manner towards the pupil during driving lessons.
- The instructor will try to avoid physical contact with a pupil except in an emergency or in the normal course of greeting.
- The instructor will safeguard and account for any monies paid in advance by the pupil in respect of driving lessons.
- 48 hours of notice must be given as notice of a lesson cancellation otherwise the full cost of the lesson will be charged. All outstanding money shell be paid within 10 working days of driving lesson.
- Driving tests must be booked in coordination with the instructor, the instructor will not be liable for loss of test fee due to cancellation, the instructor also reserves the right to refuse use of the vehicle if the pupil has not discussed booking a driving test without prior consultation with the instructor.
- Visibility will not be liable for any cancellation fees due to any mechanical failure or unforeseen traffic problems on the test day.
- Special offers; 1st, 3rd and 5th hour driving lesson is free (when taken as part of a two hour lesson & this offer is only for new pupils with no driving experience).
- Block Bookings; All 10 hour block booking have a limited time period of two months from date of purchase.
- Reward for Recommendation – A pupil who recommends a new pupil to Visibility Driving Tuition will receive a £15.00 gift voucher for any high street store after the new pupil has taken their first ten hours of driving lessons.